Volunteer with the Goodnoe PTO
With such an unprecedented year, we are taking a new approach to forming volunteer groups. We appreciate your patience as we navigate this new space. If you would like to volunteer, we would love to have you join us - please sign up and we will be in contact about volunteer opportunities as they become available.
At this time, we are actively seeking volunteers for the following roles and committees below. Note: If you are interested in an open board position, please email: email@example.com.
Currently we are looking for volunteers for the following areas:
PTO Board position: Treasurer
(Note: This is a two year term)
Budget planning, management and execution
- Receive and deposit all funds for the PTO
- Maintain deposit logs
- Keep an accurate record of all receipts and expenditures
- General budget planning before start of school year with Presidents and Board
- Monthly budget updates for Board Meetings
- Present financial statements at General Monthly Meetings
- Review of fundraising efforts at completion of events
- Prepare budget for next school year
- Maintain bank accounts in which all monies collected will be deposited
- Submit Annual report at end of each fiscal year
- Complete appropriate tax documents annually
- Mentor a trainee in the last year of term
- Attend meeting on the first week of each month Board Meeting to discussion and review action items
- Attend meeting on the third week of each month General PTO Meetings with Mrs. Crawford and the school at large
Sunshine Committee Members
The Sunshine Committee helps to support the school by creating decorations for school/PTO events, designing bulletin boards, and assisting with school requests.
We thank you very much for your interest and look forward to working with you!